Recent Posts

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hello from the Hermit

Let me introduce myself. My name is Wooni (well not really but that is what I call myself), and I am currently living in a very picturesque German Village in the Black Forest. They were lacking a crazy person and a hermit, and I gladly accepted the job. It can be difficult at times, but my eccentricities and wild ideas make my job look easy. After wandering around my cave without any idea how to live my life, I finally decided to buck down and finally use up my energy to do what I have always wanted to do, but was to afraid to be terrible at it, and that is to write and draw. Sounds easy, but when you have the hardest critique ready every word and looking at every line you draw it can seem impossible. That critique would be myself. I am a perfectionist, and it can be very hard to live with myself. In addition to being a crazy perfectionist Hermit I am shy, and a lot of the time lack the motivation to fulfill my crazy ideas. But with a new year, and now a fresh month I have decided to take charge.

Who knows if anyone will be reading this or not.......but if anyone is welcome and thank you. I truly appreciate you taking a look and hopefully leaving a comment. I love comments by the way.

1 comments:

jyothisethu said...

all the best for the new blog...
you draw and write...
people are watching...

Post a Comment